|Marine Cargo Insurance|
|This insurance covers loss or damage to goods while being transported from one location to another whether import, export, inter-island or inland cargo movements, either by Land, Sea and Air.
Coverage includes the following
1. Accidental Collision, Overturning or upset of conveyance
2. Fire, Lightning, Self ignition and internal explosion of the conveyance Collapse or subsidence of bridges
3 Flood, Cyclone and Tornado
4. Loading and Unloading
5. Robbery and Hijacking
|Marine Hull Insurance|
|This insurance covers Physical loss or damage to the vessel itself.
Coverage includes the following;
1. Perils of Seas, Rivers, Lakes or other Navigable waters
2. Fire, Earthquake, Volcanic Eruption, Lightning and Explosion
4. Violent Theft by Persons from outside Vessel
6. Breakdown of or Accident to Nuclear installation or reactors
7. Barratry (Fraud or gross negligence of a ship’s master or crew at the expense of its owners)
8. Contact with aircraft or similar object, or objects falling therefrom, land conveyance, dock or harbour equipment or installation
9. Loading, Discharging or shifting cargo or fuel.
6th Floor Zeta II Annex Building 191 Salcedo St. Legaspi Village Makati City